1. Fleuradamo trading as 'fleuradamo.co.uk' ('Fleuradamo' or'we') is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 & subsequent revisions thereof). We are registered with the Data Controller, in accordance with the Data Protection Act. We collect information about you for three reasons:
- to process your order (including payment authorisation);
- to provide you with the best possible service; and
- to assist in developing the site’s content and our services.
2. When placing an order, information you provide will be shared with our banking services and distribution providers to ensure your order can be successfully processed and delivered. We will only share relevant information with these parties; all such providers are under obligation to ensure your information is kept private. We do not knowingly partner with any parties with less than an excellent track record and sound policies in these areas.
3. We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent (unless it is to confirm orders or delivery).
4. We will give you the opportunity to refuse any marketing email, newsletter or text message from us or from any other third party companies in the future.
5. The type of information we may collect about may include your:
- Phone number (including mobile number);
- Email address;
- Payment details;
- Age; and
6. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
7. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date, in so much as you supply us with accurate and up to date information.
8. It is possible to obtain a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. A nominal charge of £10 is made to cover administrative costs involved, as laid out by the Data Protection Act 1998. Should you require a copy of such information, please write to us at:
Kathrine Armstrong Bisson
33 Windmill Rise
9. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and English law.
10. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) for uses other than order fulfillment, we will always obtain your consent first.
11. We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of registered and non-registered visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your computer. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening (for example, using Internet Explorer select 'internet options' from the 'tools' menu, then click 'security', followed by 'custom level' and select 'disable cookies'). The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. We may also aggregate this data to perform statistical analyses of the characteristics and behavior of our registered users and non-registered visitors, in order to help us improve the functionality of our site for our users. Cookies are also used as a further means of ensuring private and secure purchase sessions are operated within the site.
12. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous. Your browser can be modified to not accept cookies - guidance for which is provided in the paragraph above.
13. Sometimes, we may specifically ask for information about you when you sign up to use a service. For example, if we were to build a personalised account area.
14. We will need certain information such as your name, address and payment details in order to provide you our services and to allow you to buy products from us.
15. We may also use that information to let you know of additional products or services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can easily choose not to receive such information by letting us know on the registration screen when you sign up for the product or service.
16. Every time you connect to our website we store a log of your visit which shows the unique number your machine uses when it is connected to the internet (IP address). This tells us what you looked at; whether the page request was successful or not and which browser you used to view the pages. The use of this data is primarily for statistical purposes. This helps us to understand which areas of the site are of particular interest and also which pages are not being requested. It also tells how many people are visiting the website in total. This data can also help us prevent fraudulent activity on the site.
17. Data collected during a co-promotion may be shared with the sponsor or co-sponsor. If this is the case we will inform you at the point of collection if your personal data will be shared with others as a result of your participation, to allow you to opt out of taking part in the promotion.
18. Fleuradamo may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by email or an announcement on the website.
19. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07814 046899.
Thank you for visiting Fleuradamo.co.uk